CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, November 24, 2003

okayyy. so on saturday i went to town.. with kelly and cat.. then cat went to watch a movie so kelly and i were roaming around town.. lets see.. then met huanghuang mother.. walked around again. and took neoprints!! haha. damn funnny. the process of it.. mother is like so blur.

anyway then we went over to wenhu's house.. my son. lol. went to the gym.. blahblah.. played.. talked rubbish.. then leslie came. then errr, left around 2 plus and wai came over to my place.. took the nightrider.. first time!!! lol. dumb.

and we did dumb things around my neighbourhood. anywayyy. went to the top level of the multi storey carpark to look at stars.. came up, ate instant noodles and went to my room to look at pictures.. lol. slept around 6plus?

i was supposed to wake up at 7plus for church. but due to the lack of sleep.. i was reallllllly damn tired i went back to sleep. growlsss. felt really guilty. woke up around 3plus? yar. went to meet lewis.. ha. he's finally out. still talking as much rubbish as ever.

went to town to meet kelly, my son and denise. wasnt in a very fantastic mood. things happened. and i hate crying. ugh. watever.. anyway............ yar. saw my sister's friend. this bloody spg. bimbo. keep seeing one of my bro's friend in town.. weird.

i miss danny. alot. sigh. next week. next week...... he's gonna bring me out. yay.

my diet plan isnt really working very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home